Liam Payne has reportedly been forced to leave his London flat after a balcony explosion.
The One Direction singer's patio heater is said to have caught on fire, leaving three of his friends with burn injuries, according to The Mirror.
Payne allegedly joined his friends in the ambulance as they were taken to hospital for treatment.
A male friend is reported to have suffered 20% burns to his hands and face following the incident in London.
The singer was in the flat on the 34th floor of a luxury block in London when firefighters were called.
Another man and a woman have allegedly suffered minor burns to their hands.
Payne is thought to have been inside the flat when the explosion occurred.
The singer's balcony is said to have been mostly destroyed, with 35 firefighters needed to put out the blaze.
Liam Payne is yet to officially speak about the alleged incident, which is thought to have led to 30 people having to leave the building due to smoke.
In new movie This Is Us, Liam talks of how he always wanted to be a firefighter and save someone, following this tragic accident, he can now say he has done this.