One Direction have announced plans for their first ever full arena tour.
The boyband will play 15 dates across the UK and Ireland next spring in support of their debut album Up All Night.
The string of shows will start at London’s O2 Arena on February 22, 2013 and will conclude at Newcastle’s Metro Radio Arena on March 24, 2013.
One Direction announced the tour following Liam Payne‘s revelation that they were booked for the gigs during their Brit Award acceptance speech last night (February 21).
The pop group won the public-voted ‘British Single’ award for their debut track ‘What Makes You Beautiful’.
Tickets for One Direction’s 2013 arena tour go on sale from 9am on February 25.
One Direction recently teased that they are planning on taking a different route for their second album and will include “more guitars and be grungier”.
The first batch of One Direction UK and Ireland 2013 arena tour dates are as follows:
- February 22 – London, O2 Aren
- February 23 – London, O2 Aren
- February 26 – Glasgow, SEC
- March 1 – Cardiff, Motorpoint Aren
- March 2 – Cardiff, Motorpoint Aren
- March 5 – Dublin, O2 Aren
- March 6 – Dublin, O2 Aren
- March 7 – Belfast, Odyssey Aren
- March 8 – Belfast, Odyssey Aren
- March 15 – Manchester, Manchester Aren
- March 17 – Liverpool, Echo Aren
- March 19 – Sheffield, Motorpoint Aren
- March 20 – Nottingham, Capital FM Aren
- March 22 – Birmingham, LG Arena
- March 24 – Newcastle, Metro Radio Arena